African Business Club
African Business Club
- In short
- Contact us
The African Business Club (ABC) is an association created in 2003 within the ESCP Business School and which today brings together a large network of professionals, entrepreneurs and graduating students.
Our action is based on three pillars: Leadership; Commitment; Unity.
Our vision: To become a bridge between young people wishing to do business in Africa and the business ecosystem on African soil.
Our mission: To build a think tank around the issues/opportunities of contributing to Africa's development.
Our objective: To promote and strengthen the development of initiatives and opportunities in Africa.
Our work is materialised through different activities:
- Meet & Share: A monthly round table where experts and personalities share their vision and convictions on current issues Interview: A regular podcast where personalities from the economic, political and social ecosystem exchange on their career path and their projects
- Networking: Activities to revitalise the ABC network and interconnect ABC members, Alumni, partners and supporters.
- Membership Pack: An all-in-one paid programme to support professionals and entrepreneurs in their installation in Africa.
- African Next Challenge: An international competition designed to propose practical and innovative solutions to African issues.
- Forum Elit': A forum of excellence where businesses operating in Africa recruit talent from the diaspora.
The African Business Club offers support to diasporas in their project to return to Africa through its ABC Connect programme. ABC Connect offers a feedback package of the people who have made the move and coaching sessions on specific topics related to the issues of return to Africa. The African Next Entrepreneurs (ANE) is a programme that aims to support young entrepreneurs from the diaspora who often lack opportunities, funds and visibility to develop their projects through an innovation competition.
- Proposed services
- Target countriesCameroon, Ivory Coast, Mali, Morocco, Senegal, ...Target audienceWomen entrepreneurs, Investors and Business Angels, Entrepreneurship / investment support organizations, Diaspora support organization professionals, Wanna-be entrepreneursProject phasesAcceleration, GrowthProposed servicesBusiness Development Assistance, Business plan and implementation plan, Providing information, PartnershipsActivity sectorsAgriculture and agri-food, Commerce and handicrafts, Education, Finance and assurance, Green tech/ Environmental and urban services, ...Diaspora priority level valuePriority